Welcome to the official website of The Rathbone Hotel.
By browsing this website, you agree to comply with and be bound by these Terms & Conditions. They underpin The Rathbone Hotel’s relationship with you in relation to the use of this website.
- The content contained within rathbonehotel.co.uk is for your general, personal and non-commercial use and is subject to change at any time.
- Neither rathbonehotel.co.uk nor any third parties, sponsors or affiliates provides any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information contained within rathbonehotel.co.uk for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any and all information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through rathbonehotel.co.uk meets your specific requirements.
- co.uk contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these Terms & Conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced on rathbonehotel.co.uk, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- On occasion, rathbonehotel.co.uk may also include links to external websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s) and we have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of rathbonehotel.co.uk and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.
The Rathbone Hotel Advanced Purchase Accommodation Cancellation Policy
For room reservations made using the advance purchase rate, full payment will be taken at the time of booking. This payment is non-refundable in the event of any amendment, cancellation or no show. All reservations are made subject to availability at the time of booking.
The Rathbone Hotel Guarantee Policy
Full credit card details are required at time of booking. Credit cards which are unable to be charged will result in the reservation being null and void. On arrival at the hotel, all reservations will require pre-authorisation with a credit card or cash deposit to cover incidentals during your stay.
Where such preauthorisation is not possible at check in, guests must first settle their account in full at check in, either in cash or with a valid debit or credit card, and will then be considered as a ‘cash only’ guest and as such will be unable to charge items to their room account.
The hotel operates a 24 hour cancellation policy. In the event of non-arrival or cancellations made after 2pm GMT on the day prior to your arrival, a one night charge (per room cancelled) will be charged to your credit card.
All reservation cancellations will be issued a unique cancellation reference number which will be issued to you by the hotel. In the event of a dispute over cancellation notification you will be required to produce this reference number.
For groups of five rooms or more, different cancellation policies may apply, as described in any group contract.
Pre-Pay & Save Bookings – All Pre-Pay & Save bookings will be charged in full at the time of reservation and are non-cancellable and non-refundable.
We will endeavour to accommodate your preferred choice of specific room, subject to availability. Check in time is from 2pm and check out time is 11am.
Additional charges will be applied to the guest account for later departures and the hotel may charge 50% of the room rate for additional use of the room until 6pm, and 100% of the room rate if still occupied after 6pm.
Children under the age of six years sharing a room with parents or carers are free.
Up to one child between the ages of 6-16 can stay at the hotel at 25% of the quoted room rate when sharing with parents or carers.
Subject to availability, cots for children (up to two years) are provided free.
Group Booking Policy
For reservations requiring five rooms or more, please contact the Reservations Manager on +44 (0) 20 7636 2001 or email email@example.com
Pet & Guide Dog Policy
We do not accept animals in the hotel except for those assisting with difficulties, in which case they are accommodated free of charge.
Meal Plan Policy
All rates are quoted on a ‘room only’ basis unless otherwise stated.
Inability to Accommodate
In the unlikely event that upon your arrival at the hotel, we are, for whatever reason, unable to provide you with the accommodation booked by you, we will, at our expense, transfer you to a suitable local hotel (single one way journey).
If you have already prepaid for your stay at the Rathbone Hotel, we will settle your accommodation charges direct with the other hotel.
If you have not prepaid for your stay at the Rathbone Hotel, we will re-book you into the alternative hotel, where you will pay for your accommodation at the same rate as that confirmed for your booking at the Rathbone Hotel. We will then settle any difference direct with the other hotel.
Your personal information refers to the data obtained from you in connection with the service provided. Your privacy is important to us and we promise to respect your personal information.
Information is collected lawfully and in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 and we will do our best to ensure that your details are accurate and up-to-date.
We will use your personal information for the following reasons so that we can provide you with a first class service:
- To confirm, update and improve customer records
- Identify and inform you of services that may be of interest
- Analyse and develop a relationship with you
Personal information you supply us with and the information about your use of services will only be used by The Rathbone Hotel to contact you by letter, telephone or email about services that may be of interest to you. Your personal information will not be disclosed to any third party.
‘Cookies’ are small text files that are sent to and are stored on your computer. They are used by The Rathbone Hotel to identify you when you visit the site and to make your use of the site more convenient for you. You can disable Cookies on your Internet browser.
The Rathbone Hotel strives to ensure that the contents of this site are accurate and reliable.
However, The Rathbone Hotel and its agents are not infallible, and errors and/or omissions may sometimes occur. Therefore, The Rathbone Hotel disclaims any warranty of any kind, whether express or implied, as to any matter whatsoever relating to this website and any links thereto and therefrom, including, without limitation, as to the merchantability, non-infringement of intellectual property, or fitness for any particular purpose.
The Rathbone Hotel does not warrant the accuracy, currency or completeness of the contents, including, without limitation, any information relating to prices or availability.
The Rathbone Hotel will from time to time revise the contents and/or the products, services and resources described therein and reserves the right to make such changes without any obligation to notify past, current or prospective visitors of this web site.
The material on The Rathbone Hotel website is the copyright of Carnarvon Hotels Ltd.
You may download or use the material on the website for your own non-commercial, private use. Otherwise, the material may not be reproduced, published, distributed, amended, downloaded or otherwise used unless you have obtained Carnarvon Hotels Ltd express permission.
Comments & Complaints
We take our guest’s satisfaction very seriously. Any complaint or comment regarding a stay at our hotel should be made in the first instance to the hotel’s Duty Manager at the time of your stay so that we can attempt to resolve it immediately.
Problems which cannot be resolved to your satisfaction there and then should be escalated to our General Manager by email on firstname.lastname@example.org .