The Rathbone is a comfortable, intimate, boutique style hotel, located near the British Museum, the hottest tourist attraction in Central London.
Distance from Rathbone Hotel to the British Museum – 12 mins walking distance
About the British Museum
London’s first public museum, The British Museum opened in 1759 and features ancient artefacts from all over the world covering over 2.3 miles of galleries. The museum is the oldest public museum in the world.
Great Court opens on;
- Sunday to Wednesday from 9:00am to 6:00pm
- Thursday, Friday & Saturday from 9:00am to 11:00pm.
- Galleries open daily from 10:00am to 5:30pm.
- Admission is free.
- Great Russell Street, WC1B 3DG.
- Tel: 0207 323 8000.
Nearest Underground Station
- Russell Square (Piccadilly line)